Sr Director, GTM Growth Initiatives
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 29968
Position Title: Sr Director, Growth Initiatives
Sr Director, GTM Growth Initiatives
We’re currently looking for a Sr Director, GTM Growth Initiatives with experience in defining, executing and scaling enterprise-wide Go-To-Market Initiatives to join our team in Redwood City, CA or Austin,TX.
As our Sr Director, GTM Growth Initiatives you will be responsible for leading and orchestrating the end-to-end execution of key go-to-market initiatives and collaborating closely with business partners and leadership to resolve risks to execution. In the role of Sr Director, GTM Growth Initiatives, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sr Director, GTM Growth Initiatives you must have strong program management, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Ensure that prioritized Go-to-Market Initiatives are executed effectively and efficiently
- Lead prioritized field sales initiatives such as embedding best in class sales behaviors, management cadences and sales motions, establishing and scaling an account-based GTM, building single view of customer opportunity as baseline for growing wallet share, scaling an ISR model to accelerate prospecting etc.
- Work with leadership to define and scope additional initiatives as needed to drive gains in sales productivity, customer acquisition, frontline rep performance, demand generation, partner contribution etc.
- Engage with leaders across geo sales, segment/channel teams, Sales Ops and Enablement to develop execution plans for all initiatives and establish an integrated governance cadence
- Drive initiative execution according to those plans, and monitor/report on progress with relevant KPIs
- 10+ years total experience with 3-4+ years experience in management consulting or GTM strategy preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent educational background required. MBA preferred
What We’d Like to See
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Ability to independently lead and manage projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of functional business problems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, attention to detail and ability to structure and analyze sophisticated financial modeling
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Director, GTM Growth Initiatives
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US