Sr. Manager, Strategic Growth Initiatives
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 29971
Position Title: Sr Manager, Business Processes
We’re currently looking for a Sr. Manager, Strategic Growth Initiatives with experience in defining and running Enterprise-wide strategic initiatives to join our team in Redwood City, CA or Austin, TX.
As our Sr. Manager, Strategic Initiatives you will be responsible for ensuring that Strategic Initiatives to drive growth are executed effectively and efficiently. In the role of Sr. Manager, Strategic Growth Initiatives, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sr. Manager, Strategic Growth Initiatives you must have strong program management, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Orchestrate execution of prioritized strategic initiatives such as pricing transformation, Installed base campaigns, Customer adoption and cross-sell campaigns, establishing a differentiated GTM motion by customer type and scaling a digital selling model to drive velocity business.
- Define and lead business analysis as required to identify opportunities for growth
- Work with leadership to scope and execute additional initiatives as needed to drive gains in sales productivity, customer acquisition, product-specific growth, frontline rep performance, demand generation, partner contribution etc.
- Interface with executives to define project priorities and implementation opportunities and challenges, and keep them up to date with execution status, risks and opportunities
- Drive performance measurement, ensure performance targets are met, and build capabilities for analytics that support executive decision making
- 8+ years total experience with 2+ years of experience in management consulting or strategy roles in hi-tech or software industry preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent educational background
What We’d Like to See
- Ability to support and manage complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Ability to independently lead and manage projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of functional business problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, attention to detail and ability to structure and analyze sophisticated financial modeling
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Austin, TX
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Manager, Strategic Growth Initiatives
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US