Sr Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29972
Position Title: Sr Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Sr. Manager, Strategic Initiatives
We’re currently looking for a Sr. Manager, Strategic Initiatives with experience in defining and running Enterprise-wide strategic initiatives to join our team in Redwood City, CA or Austin, TX.
As our Sr. Manager, Strategic Initiatives you will be responsible for ensuring that Strategic Initiatives to drive growth are executed effectively and efficiently. In the role of Sr. Manager, Strategic Initiatives, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sr. Manager, Strategic Initiatives you must have strong program management, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Orchestrate execution of prioritized strategic initiatives ranging from GTM projects like such as winning sales motions, full potential account management and scaling an ISR model to cross-functional transformational corporate efforts such Pricing transformation, Installed base campaigns, Customer adoption and cross-sell campaigns, and End-to-end process improvements. Collaborate with the leadership team to resolve risks to execution
- Work with leadership to define and scope additional initiatives as needed to drive gains in sales productivity, customer acquisition, frontline rep performance, demand generation, partner contribution etc.
- Interface with executives to define project priorities and implementation opportunities and challenges, and keep them up to date with project risks and opportunities
- Drive performance measurement, ensure performance targets are met, and build capabilities for predictive analytics that support executive decision making
- 8+ years total experience with 2+ years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent educational background
What We’d Like to See
- Ability to support and manage complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Ability to independently lead and manage projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of functional business problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, attention to detail and ability to structure and analyze sophisticated financial modeling
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Austin, TX
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Manager, Strategic Initiatives
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US