Lead Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29977
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Informatica is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,350 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud.
We are building a number of next generation MDM solutions such as Customer 360, Reference 360, Product 360, Customer 360 Insights and many more. Our team uses advanced technologies such as Spark, Mongodb, Elasticsearch, Cloudera, Hortonworks and EMR distributions, Machine Learning and natural language processing techniques. We are a development team made up of team members from Bangalore, Toronto, Redwood City, Stuttgart and Chennai.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be responsible for designing and implementing UI and Backend components that form the core of our various MDM solutions. This role will require experience designing and implementing highly scalable, customizable, extendible technical components that is high performing. This role will work with Program Managers, Product Architects, Product Managers, Dev and QA engineers on a day to day basis in designing and building technical components.
- Design highly scalable and performing reusable frameworks and components
- Be a hands-on developer for the assigned components and features
- Write unit tests and developer integration tests for the assigned components and features
- Provide engineering support to Customer Success, Support and Partner teams
Requirements & Qualifications
- 6 to 10 years of experience in developing core components of an enterprise software product
- Experience working with UI frameworks such as ReactJS, Redux, Webpack
- Strong development skills in Java using appropriate data structures & design patterns
- Experience working in J2EE technologies / REST based services like Spring Boot, Spring MVC is a big plus
- Strong track record of delivering enterprise products that are high-performing and scalable
- Experience working in Spark and other big data stack is an added advantage
- Experience working in cloud technologies and tools a strong plus
- Experience building frameworks a strong plus
- Strong commitment to delivering high quality code
- Proven ability to excel within a fast-paced development team
- Tier-1 educational background highly preferred
- Experience working in product companies highly preferred
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AV1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN