Sr Director, Business Processes / GTM Modernization
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29983
Position Title: Sr Director, Business Processes
We’re currently looking for a Sr. Director, Business Processes / GTM Modernization with experience in leading a Program Management function and driving business process and systems transformation initiatives to join our team in Redwood City, CA or Austin, TX.
As our Sr. Director, Business Processes / GTM Modernization you will be responsible for orchestrating and overseeing the operationalization of strategic initiatives and ensuring that they are executed effectively and efficiently. In the role of Sr. Director, Business Processes / GTM Modernization, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sr. Director, Business Processes / GTM Modernization you must have strong program management, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Modernize GTM operations: Inventory processes, systems, and tools currently in use. Define a set of prioritized initiatives to streamline them and deliver actionable insights to frontline sales. Oversee program execution, ensuring coordination across all initiatives
- Drive process and data improvements geared to deliver gains in sales productivity, customer acquisition and frontline rep performance.
- Lead “ropes to the ground” operationalization and change management associated with strategic initiatives (e.g., pricing transformation, sales and marketing tech stack transformation or process/systems changes driven by other growth initiatives)
- Evaluate and monitor IT systems demand accounting for demand from Growth Office led and ongoing initiatives. Provide systems view of what IT support is needed to pilot, embed and scale initiatives. Help reprioritize IT initiatives to support integrated IT roadmap
- 10+ years total experience with 3-4+ years of experience in management/business process consulting preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent educational background required. MBA preferred.
What We’d Like to See
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Ability to independently lead and manage projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of functional business problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, attention to detail
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) : Open to remote location
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Director, Business Processes / GTM Modernization
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US