Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29985
Position Title: Associate Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for Senior Consultant with experience in Informatica Master Data Management to join our team in Bangalore.
As a Senior Consultant, you will provide product expertise and data management knowledge to deliver the most architecturally efficient and cost-effective solution for our customer’s data management projects. Informatica’s data management product suite comprises robust, scalable, enterprise-level tools used by Fortune 500 organizations. This position requires a highly skilled consultant with Data Architecture, RDBMS and Java experience. The successful candidate will support the MDM client implementations with in-depth product expertise. In the role of Senior Consultant, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Consultant you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Document and review requirements, technical specifications, and customer expectations
- Participate in building architecture and design of data management solutions based on customer needs and Informatica products
- Develop, test and deploy data management solutions in accordance with customer’s schedule
- Provide training and enablement for the customer
- Execute test plan and document results; debug solution as required
- Apply Informatica’s Velocity Methodology and Best Practices at customer sites with ability to coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 5 to 7 years of experience in MDM and Data Integration projects
- Experience in Informatica MDM architecture, ActiveVOS BPM design, Integration with upstream and downstream (batch and real time)
- Experience in Informatica MDM Data modeling for at least 2 different data domains (like Insurance, Banking)
- Experience in driving MDM workshop, MDM demo, and Estimation
- Experience in Informatica MDM 10.x new features, Installation, and Upgrade
- Experience or understanding in Informatica MDM Business Entity Services (BES)
- Experience or understanding in Informatica Entity 360 Model and Business Entities configuration though Provisioning Tool.
- Experience or understanding in MDM Workflow Management through ActiveVOS
- Experience in configuring MDM hub - Match Rule, Survivorship Rule, Validation, Cleanse Rule, Mapping, Message Queue, Base Object, Landing Table, and Mapping
- Experience in Performance tuning and Match rule Tuning
- Experience in E360 Configuration, hub user exits and external calls.
- Experience or understanding in any major data quality tools (IDQ, AddressDoctor, BO DQ XI aka FirstLogic, Trillium, IBM QualityStage etc)
- Experience in integrating MDM with IDQ
- Experience in application servers (WebLogic and/or WebSphere and/or JBoss)
- Expert-level database skills in Oracle, MS SQL server and/or DB2/UDB.
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of accomplishment with handling customers and managing complex data management needs
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Willingness to learn/explore new technologies as and when required.
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with Elastic Search
- Familiarity with Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Data Quality
- Familiarity with designing web services using Java
- Familiarity with Informatica Product stack and its product offerings
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience with optimization of high volume databases (>300GB) and large, distributed J2EE applications
- Familiarity with scripting languages like XQUERY, XPATH and/or Java Script.
What does success look like?
You utilize your excellent technical knowledge on MDM and consulting skills to solve customers’ complex business problems by seamless implementation of Informatica MDM and Data Quality projects.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor to the customer. You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills, responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitude allows you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
In addition to the attributes mentioned, you all also be able to work on Informatica’s emerging product stack – CDI, CDQ, CAI, C360 SaaS
Informatica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or the basis of disability.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN