Technical Support Engineer
Location: São Paulo, Sao Paulo BR
Job Number: 29996
Position Title: Lead Technical Support Engineer
We’re currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer with experience in providing world-class technical support to join our team in São Paulo, Brazil.
Informatica is currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our Latin America team of highly skilled support staff. Our support teams deal with a wide range of products including Cloud, Data Integration, Data Quality, Governance and Big Data.
As our Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing world-class technical support for Informatica Cloud and Platform products. In the role of Technical Support Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment on cutting-edge technology. Working as the Technical Support Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration skills and a laser focus on customer success.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Managing customer issues within our SalesForce CRM system
- Provide best of class technical support to customers, partners, and internal teams.
- Manage the technical support lifecycle all the way to successful resolution by analysing and reproducing problems and managing customer expectations throughout.
- Ability to ensure actions are followed-up in a timely manner and with attention to detail.
- Coordinate with other teams to identify, report and speed up the resolution of product defects.
- Update the online knowledge base regularly.
- Handle customer situations with diplomacy, sensitivity, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Manage difficult customer situations and escalations calmly and professionally.
- A BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3+ years of industry experience in supporting mission-critical software components.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is required and Spanish language would be advantageous.
- A high degree of analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice – particularly Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Good experience in Windows and Linux (Red Hat and SuSE) flavours of operating systems.
What We’d Like to See
- Passionate about delivering the highest quality of customer success.
- A team player who can work both independently and collaboratively.
- An avid learner and adaptable to a fast-changing technical environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers at all levels as well as internal stakeholders.
- Keen interest in keeping up to date with new technological trends.
City: São Paulo
State: Sao Paulo
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Support Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MH2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: São Paulo, Sao Paulo BR