Senior Product Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30008
Position Title: Product Manager 4
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager for Informatica Cloud Data Integration Team in Bangalore.
As a Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for driving our Cloud Data Integration product. You will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We are looking for great product managers, or people with ingredients to become great product managers, to join our team. If you can get to the heart of a problem quickly; if you are a great communicator; if you love to work in a start-up like environment, help others do great thing and be great in the process; if you love data, analytics, and software product management; if you want to be a part of the data disruption currently underway, Informatica is the place for you.
What You’ll Do
- Driving the roadmap to deliver innovative features for our data integration platform that will help drive adoption and maintain leadership
- Working with customers on a day-to-day basis to improve adoption, tackle complex technical challenges and deliver roadmap vision
- Constantly juggle with multiple critical priorities and judiciously make transitions between them
- Willingness to go deep on the know-hows of the product to assist both customers and enable success of other internal project initiatives
- Analyzing data to identify trends and building strategy to deal with the trend
- Constantly learn the competitive landscape and make roadmap adjustments as required
- Creating use cases, requirements, and user stories for product development and work closely with UX and Engineering teams to ship compelling data integration features that delight customers
- Driving UI/UX of our Cloud Data Integration products and overall, always pay close attention to user experience
- Proactively identifying product gaps and addressing them through product roadmap
- Working with Customer Success and Adoption teams constantly to ensure healthy adoption and be the face of the product with customers
- Working with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure right alignment and facilitating with enablement that ensures cross-functional coverage
- Nurturing customers and secure them as references
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills with proven ability to take initiative and see projects through to completion
- Clear aptitude for product management and understanding of SDLC
- Great organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and business acumen
- Prior experience in Enterprise Cloud/SaaS companies
- Experience with Informatica Cloud Data Integration or other Integration Products
- Experience with cloud ecosystems – Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience or working knowledge of Data Warehouse and Data Lake, and Spark is a plus
- Hands on experience with SQL, SaaS applications, Tableau, or other BI tools
- Product Management experience in enterprise software space, or 8+ years’ experience as a solution consultant in the data integration space
What Does Success Look Like?
You utilize your excellent technical knowledge and leadership skills to help make strategic product decisions. You will continue to analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- The role spans many activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional leadership — most notably between engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams.
- The ideal candidate is a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team builds and enhances.
- You will be responsible for setting a product vision and strategy. Your job is to clearly articulate the business value to the cross functional team, so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release.
- You will own the roadmap and must prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AR1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN