Java Backend + Cloud Application Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30011
Position Title: Software Engineer
Excited to join the team that is building next generation Enterprise Cloud product portfolio? You are in the right place. Informatica is on an ambitious Cloud mission to discover, analyze, map, and integrate all data and information flows in the enterprise; providing intelligence that allows customers to unlock the power of data. It empowers customers to understand and manage master data flows across systems; understand and address data security risks; govern data quality and data flows/Integration in the enterprise.
We’re currently looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate for building next generation Cloud software to join our Cloud Platform team in Bangalore.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering next generation cloud platform requirements and initiatives. You will never be short of challenges or learning opportunities; while work with the best team, culture and environment.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Agile software development on a microservice platform with the newest technologies
- Estimate, plan, design, deliver your tasks successfully with informed delivery and decisions.
- Be engaged in talks and demos within the team, product owners and stakeholders.
- Work with the Engineering team, Product management, Architect to understand the current requirement, future roadmap and deliver forward looking applications/components.
- Perform research on various technologies and evaluate how they can be integrated. Bring in your design decisions and work on complex development tasks.
- Ensure high quality is maintained and each code commit is deployable to production with zero down time.
- Get continuous feedback from telemetry, product feedback from customers representatives like Support org, Quality feedback from Test Engineers and keep refining the product iteratively.
- Build good technical and architectural knowledge of areas owned by the team and know how they are consumed in the larger business.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest and greatest tools and solutions that will best serve the business
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation.
- Experience in developing full-stack applications (AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud…)
- Knowledge of distributed systems, Microservices architecture, Kubernetes, Containerization, Event driven architecture.
- You are having excellent knowledge in Java and Java Enterprise
- Experience with design patterns and software modelling
- You are having excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong emphasis on automation and development efficiency.
- Ability to work in high paced environment with “Release Anytime” concept
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, test automation frameworks, Git Repository
- Experience with Spring Framework, Persistence Framework(ORM), Web service protocol stack, XML, JSON, React.js, jQuery, Node.js.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative and willing to solve problems
- You have the ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- You are a fast learner and are able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- You also enjoy brainstorming on design and love problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in software engineering
- Experience in designing and delivering cloud applications with agile product delivery
- Preferably experience in Kubernetes, Microservices, Distributed systems with hyper-scale and very hyper volume systems
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Java Backend + Cloud Application Developer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN