Presales Digital Librarian
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 30014
Position Title: PreSales Support Engineer 1
Job Profile Summary
Provides presales digital support services for the field and/or partner organizations. Content-focused responsible for assisting in the coordination and provision of digital content such as presentations, videos, enablement courses, system content and
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates access and maintenance of Informatica Presales digital resources including maintenance of resources.
- Maintains digital resources identifying current, outdated, content for archives
- Works cooperatively with Global presales teams worldwide to identify valuable digital resources including but not limited to EMEA Ambassador content, infawiki, GCS YouTube content, etc.
- Collaborates with the IT staff to develop information service strategies and initiatives that maintain a high level of presales and partner satisfaction digital technology resources.
- Provides information, readers advisory and reference services.
- Collects, maintains and reports digital resources and services statistical data to presales leadership team.
- Keeps informed of professional and technological developments through
- participation in professional organization, workshops, continuing education courses and reading professional materials.
- Performs other assigned duties.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft software systems and tools, social media platforms and web-based communication, information and collaboration tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with presales, partner and other Informatica staff.
- Ability to work in Informatica’s team setting. Willingness to assist and support coworkers, contribute ideas and maintain flexibility.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing information technology environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of content management systems and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability and enthusiasm for working with technical communities.
- Knowledge of data management principles and technologies.
- Experience with project management methodologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; ability to perform close, detail work involving considerable visual effort and concentration.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and ability to maintain and foster cooperative and courteous working relationships with internal customers, peers and supervisors.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience with an undergrad degree and/or professional training.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Presales Digital Librarian
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US