Major Account Manager
Location: City, Roma IT
Job Number: 30066
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Major Account Manager with experience selling enterprise software solutions to join our team in Milan, Italy.
As a Major Account Manager you will be responsible for selling enterprise software solutions and driving incremental license and subscription revenue. In the role of Major Account Manager, you will develop and cultivate strong relationships within assigned accounts/territory and maximize Informatica’s footprint within them. Working as the Major Account Manager you must have strong communication, collaboration, and sales skills.
What You’ll Do
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements.
- Sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision-makers up-to and including the CXO level.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promotes Informatica’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- 5+ years of experience in a Field Sales role.
- 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise Software solutions.
- Track record of hitting and over-achieving sales targets.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Major Account Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, Roma IT