Senior Manager, Commissions
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 30101
Position Title: Sr Manager, Sales Operations
We’re currently looking for a Senior Manager, Commissions experienced in handling all commission plan administration to join our team in Redwood City, CA.
As our Senior Manager, Commissions, you will be responsible for preparation and administration of all incentive compensation plans for the Sales, Marketing and IPS teams. In the role of Senior Manager, Commissions, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment and you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the configuration of sales compensation plans based on the requirements as defined by Sales Operations.
- Ensure the configuration is in alignment with the approved compensation plans and policies.
- Lead the Unit and System Testing of configured compensation plans in Xactly Incent.
- Utilize enhanced functions of Xactly’s applications and Excel and create management reports and present these results monthly to the CFO and others
- Lead the monthly commissions’ calculations cycle.
- Partner with the Sales F, P & A and accounting teams in expense forecasting and accruals.
- Collaborate with HR and sales Operations to ensure accuracy of all compensation plan changes.
- Must have 3 or more years experience managing the commissions administration function of an enterprise software company
- A track record of collaborating with Sales, Sales Operations, Human Resources and the Finance organization to prepare incentive compensation plans, calculating commissions on bookings and resolving inquiries.
- Strong analytical skills to forecast and report on actual results
- Strong understanding of Xactly and sales compensation plans
- Bachelors degree in business or a related major
- 7 or more years of experience handling commissions administration and commissions systems
What We’d Like to See
- Deep understanding of complicated compensation plans and software bookings.
- Understanding overlays and quota/territory assignments.
- Understanding commission trends and effectively communicating issues to senior management.
- A hands-on people manager to inspire and motivate the team
- Confidence and experience in making presentations to senior management
- Strong sense of urgency and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, strong systems skills with an emphasis on process improvement.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Commissions
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US