Sr. Executive Assistant
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 30102
Position Title: Sr Executive Assistant
Sr. Executive Assistant
We’re currently looking for a Sr. Executive Assistant supporting the Chief Revenue Officer with experience in providing a wide range of administrative support that requires initiative, creativity, and a high level of professionalism and organization. As a key contributor to this team, you are dedicated to the importance of integrity, accountability and to building effective business relationships that contribute to Informatica’s growth to join our team in Redwood City, California.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an articulate, assertive and detail-oriented Executive Assistant with the ability to exercise good judgment in setting priorities as well as managing multiple, sometimes competing, demands on your time. You are results driven with strong organizational and leadership skills. You have the ability to create effective business relationships throughout all levels of an organization and can make decisions and handle difficult situations calmly, independently and diplomatically. You are a collaborative team player and have an attitude to get things done—no matter how big or small the task—with grace and confidence. Be able to manage different personalities and styles.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
You will be responsible for heavy calendaring and a variety of different tasks. Schedules are constantly changing at the last minute, so you must be flexible, adaptable, able to multitask and prioritize with not much notice and be able to confidently communicate the changes. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serving as point of contact for the business of the executive
- Learning and managing the priorities of the executives, including heavy calendaring and scheduling demands
- Coordinating domestic and international travel
- Submitting expenses
- Participating in staff meetings; planning offsite meetings, all-hands and team events; coordinating all logistics; managing communications; tracking action items and key issues
- Review incoming mail and screening telephone calls; handling independently as appropriate and required
- 4+ years of experience supporting high level executive, preferably in a fast-paced high-tech environment.
- Self-starter and high energy individual who works with little or no supervision. Confident and able to interact with senior executives as well as all levels of the organization.
- Positive and approachable personality, with exceptional communication skills. Highly organized and proactive.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency. Drive for organization, precision and excellence.
- Exceptional attention to detail. High degree of discretion and confidentiality and exercise good judgement.
- Strong calendaring skills in Outlook.
- Be flexible and available off-office hours and weekends to get the job done, should the need arise.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Executive Assistant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JB1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US