Program Manager - Cloud Operations
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Number: 30179
Position Title: Senior Project Manager (Non-Tech)
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager for our Cloud Operations support team and continue our tradition of success. This position requires close collaboration and alignment between Customers, R&D, Solution architects and customer support teams. Thriving in a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will engage at the forefront of cloud and digital transformation initiatives acting as a liaison between Informatica teams and customers.
- Maintain relations and coordinate initiatives across departments and Business Units
- Manage customer expectations regarding scope, timelines, and deliverables
- Ensure complete understanding of the estimates and scope in order to lead the team to deliver within the boundaries of the given estimates
- Coordinate with team members and customers to ensure the right resources are working on the right tasks at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals
- Establish and maintain communications, and produce reports for stakeholders
- Analyze and overcome risks
- Collaborate within the organization to oversee dependent activities and deliverables to stay one step ahead of potential blockers
- Drive cross-functional, cross-business units, operational reviews, and interlock meetings
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Experience managing both internal and customer-facing projects.
- Domain experience in Software, specifically Cloud-hosted/managed platform or applications
- Strong history and track record of completing quality projects on time
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources
- Ability to handle complex situations with perseverance and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- A skilled collaborator and complex problem solver with experience managing relationships through internal and customer escalations
- A can-do attitude with a relentless focus on our customers
- Track record of collaborating with both technical, non-technical teams as well as customers.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or equivalent educational background.
- 5+ years of Program Management experience in a combination of Information Technology, Engineering, and/or Cloud operations teams.
- Strong experience managing cross-functional projects with both technical and non-technical teams
- Prior experience in customer success or escalation management is strongly preferred.
- PMP certification preferred
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager - Cloud Operations
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA