Account Director (Public Sector)
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 30219
Position Title: Consulting Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for an Account Director with experience selling Enterprise Software into Central Government departments (e.g. HMRC, DWP, Dept of Education, etc) to join our team in Maidenhead, UK.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for selling Informatica enterprise Cloud Data Management solutions to Central Government departments. In the role of Account Director, you will combine a strong commercial acumen with excellent customer-relationship skills plus an ability to navigate complex procurement processes. Working as the Account Director you will have an extensive and active public sector network.
What You’ll Do
- Sell a broad range of Gartner leading Cloud Data Management solutions.
- Articulate our "Cloud-first, Cloud-native strategy" and align it to customers' needs.
- Identify, manage and sell to high-level, senior stakeholders.
- Leverage your extensive Public sector network to uncover opportunities in new and existing customers.
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Sales role.
- Track record to selling into Central Government departments.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain C-level relationships where you are recognized as a trusted advisor.
- Experience developing large, complex deals in high-profile public sector accounts.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Account Director (Public Sector)
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB