Director, Technical Marketing
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 30222
Position Title: Director, Product Marketing
Informatica is currently looking for a Director Technical Marketing with experience in enterprise software technical marketing to join our team in Redwood City, California.
As a Director Technical Marketing, you will be responsible for managing a team of technical marketers and building out our technical solution assets across several market categories where Informatica is the undisputed leader including iPaaS, data catalog, data integration, application integration, data governance, data quality, master data management, customer 360, and more. You will manage and contribute to all aspects of technical marketing – solution & reference architectures, technical demos & tutorials, hands-on workshops, roundtables, evangelize Informatica solutions through social media & meetups, create compelling technical content based on key use-cases, deliver technical enablement to pre-sales and consultants. In the role of Director Technical Marketing, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Director Technical Marketing you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
What You’ll Do
- Manage and grow a team of the industry’s best technical marketers
- Develop technical collateral through deep engagement with customers, sales, product marketing, product management, and engineering
- Design and develop technical sales and marketing collateral including demos, POC guides, blogs, technical white papers, reference architectures, and field training courses
- Design and develop content for hands-on solution workshops
- Deliver technical enablement to sales consulting/engineering
- Drive technical evangelism by participating in roundtables, meetups, user groups, and writing blogs
- Support technical customer meetings and training
- Create technical competitive and market analysis
- Ensure that technical feedback from partners and customers is brought back to the respective Product Managers and engineers
- 12+ years experience
- Hands-on experience with data management technologies designing, installing, implementing, administering, and maintaining data management environments
- Strong architecture, design, and implementation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience building demos, workshops, benchmarks and other technical sales / marketing collateral
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a collaborative and often uncertain start-up environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, or related technical discipline; or equivalent experience
What Does Success Look Like?
You are an extremely motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision in the rapidly growing Cloud Enterprise Data Management market. You have a passion for making complex underlying technologies appear simple and can show how they deliver compelling results to business. You are adept at seeing the big picture and how to bring various components together into complete solution architecture's and use-cases that highlight key product differentiators. Your technical prowess and collaborative style enable you to leverage various experts and resources to get things done. You have practical business sense and are excited about the impact data and information technology has on business and our lives
Nice to Have
Experience with enterprise cloud software and data management software a plus
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Technical Marketing
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US