Software Development Intern
Location: Stuttgart, DE
Job Number: 30225
Position Title: Intern
Informatica is currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated Interns to join our development team. You will be working with experienced software engineers and architects to produce software to support and enhance our current software portfolio. You will be responsible for designing and implementing components that integrate with Informatica software, or support development and deployment processes within Informatica. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to gain experience across a wide range of technologies and architectures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You are a team player who strives for excellence.
- You are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- You are comfortable working with a wide range of software, including development tools, build systems, and software deployment tools
- You have a keen interest in software technologies
Your primary responsibilities will be the design and implementation of software in collaboration with members of the R&D Development team. This software may integrate with existing Informatica frameworks, or may support the software development and deployment process.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Take responsibility for component development and work with your team to solve issues encountered
- Develop unit and functional tests for the components you build to ensure quality and correctness of the solution
- Estimate effort and identify risks for the components you create.
- Enrolled in a B.Tech /M.Tech Computer Science Engineering or related technical field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with Web Services concepts and technologies
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability to work within a team, sharing ideas and resources.
- Exposure to Java and jQuery for web application development (an advantage but not a requirement)
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Software Development Intern
LinkedIN Hashtag: JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE