Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30235
Position Title: Migration Factory Specialist
Informatica team is looking for highly talented hands consultants/developers to join our professional Services organization and help accelerate our customers’ journey to the cloud. This is an excellent opportunity to join Informatica’s world class technical teams, working with the best and brightest consultants while focusing on the hottest track in the industry related to Cloud Modernization and Cloud Migrations. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Backed by the strength of the Informatica brand we act as trusted advisors to solve our customers’ data & Cloud modernization problems. Working either independently, with or within a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently. As an influential and effective teacher, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your supervisor and teammates. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you will also be able to:
- Rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns into cloud ready solutions
- Have the resourcefulness, creativity, and strategic thinking to solve the most complex data challenges.
- Learn quickly, pickup new technologies and help your team become efficient with automation by thinking outside the box.
- Communicate project status to project lead
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Understand Client requirements and execute Data flow conversions from On-Premise Power Center to Informatica Cloud (PC2C)
- Work hand in hand with Senior Migration Consultant to understand PC2C Conversion scope and overall conversion strategy
- Convert PowerCenter Assets to Intelligent Informatica Cloud Services (IICS) using our automated tools & utilities
- Perform Pre/Post Conversion activities and ensure production ready data assets are delivered to customers on-time and On-Budget
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to troubleshoot bugs and gaps to enhance automation
- Migration Consultant’s focus will be to deliver converted cloud assets to the customers and do knowledge transfer to customer to ensure they know the differences between on-premise PowerCenter and IICS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 3 to 5 years of experience with at least one major Data Integration project implementation experience
- Strong skills in Cloud Data Integration and/or PowerCenter
- Experience in Cloud Application Integration is a plus
- Expert-level database skills in at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata) and exposure to many
- Experience with Web Services based APIs, SOAP, REST, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in integration with “Cloud” applications including Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live, or others
- Familiarity with Cloud Hosted environments such as AWS and MSFT Azure
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, and Linux)
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of managing customer expectations
- Strong Analytical and Solution Design Skills
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Migration Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AR1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN