Principal Product Manager
Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Job Number: 30252
Position Title: Product Manager 5
Informatica is currently looking for a Principal Product Manager with experience in hierarchical data structures, schemas, XSD, JSON, etc to join our team in Tel-Aviv.
As a Principal Product Manager in the Product Management team, you will be responsible for:
- Work with R&D organizations to drive product requirements and ensure timely release of products and solutions, manage the complete life cycle of connectivity products/modules
- Establish key relationships with partners and collaborate to define joint products and solutions that uniquely differentiate Informatica and partner offering
- Evangelize and represent Informatica products and platform at industry events and with customers, prospects, partners as well as internal groups such as R&D, product marketing, sales, and customer support
- Lead the market/technology research and develop deep understanding of the technology, market and competitors
- Work with leading applications vendors, big data stores and analytics providers
In the role of Principal Product Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Principal Product Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- 5+ years in technical Product Management
- Expertise in hierarchical data structures, schemas, XSD, JSON, etc
- Ability to perform market analysis and competitive analysis and define product requirements, product release plans, and technical demos
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (Desirable)
- BS degree in engineering/computer science or a related technical discipline
What Does Success Look Like?
- You are able to get a deep knowledge of existing products, tools, capabilities and able to contribute to product planning and define requirements and work closely with dev team to bring new capabilities.
- You are able to lead and make things happen, to work collaboratively with various cross functional teams within and outside the organization – architecture, engineering, marketing, sales and services.
- You enjoy spending time understanding the market and technology shifts, understanding customer problems, synthesizing needs and defining innovative products and solutions.
Nice to Have
- Experience with data management products and technologies is a plus – iPaaS, data quality, information life-cycle, data governance, analytics, master data management.
- Experience with middleware (application development and integration) products and technologies is a plus – data integration, ETL, EAI, enterprise service bus, service orchestration, BPM, web and application servers, user interface.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Product Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tel-Aviv, IL