Principal Product Manager
Location: Tel-Aviv, IL
Job Number: 30252
Position Title: Product Manager 5
Informatica is currently looking for a Principal Product Manager with experience in Data Warehouses/Lakes, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to join our team in Tel-Aviv.
As a Principal Product Manager in the Product Management team for Data Warehouse and Data Lake Innovation, you will be responsible for:
- Work with R&D organizations to drive product requirements and ensure timely release of products and solutions, manage the complete life cycle of connectivity products/modules
- Establish key relationships with partners and collaborate to define joint products and solutions that uniquely differentiate Informatica and partner offering
- Evangelize and represent Informatica products and platform at industry events and with customers, prospects, partners as well as internal groups such as R&D, product marketing, sales, and customer support
- Lead the market/technology research and develop deep understanding of the technology, market and competitors
- Work with leading applications vendors, big data stores and analytics providers
In the role of Principal Product Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Principal Product Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
What You’ll Do
As an integral member of the product team, you are charged with product line success, you will:
- Work closely with key customers and strategic partners to gather and analyze customer problems and use cases and extract requirements
- Author product requirements and go to market plan
- Manage the entire product/solution life cycle from strategic planning to
- Prioritize product direction by maintaining a detailed product roadmap supported by thorough analysis and competitive positioning
- 8+ years in technical product management, consulting, and/or product specialist roles
- Excellent knowledge and experiences with data warehouse, data lake
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Expertise in in hierarchical data structures, schemas, XSD
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform market analysis and competitive analysis and define product requirements, product release plans, and technical demos
- BS degree in engineering/computer science or a related technical discipline
What Does Success Look Like?
- You are able to get a deep knowledge of existing products, tools, capabilities and able to contribute to product planning and define requirements and work closely with dev team to bring new capabilities.
- You are able to lead and make things happen, to work collaboratively with various cross functional teams within and outside the organization – architecture, engineering, marketing, sales and services.
- You enjoy spending time understanding the market and technology shifts, understanding customer problems, synthesizing needs and defining innovative products and solutions.
Nice to Have
- Experience with data management products and technologies is a plus – iPaaS, data quality, information life-cycle, data governance, analytics, master data management.
- Experience with middleware (application development and integration) products and technologies is a plus – data integration, ETL, EAI, enterprise service bus, service orchestration, BPM, web and application servers, user interface.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Product Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MH2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tel-Aviv, IL