Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 30269
Position Title: Receptionist III
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Greet and direct visitors in a professional and pleasant manner, direct to appropriate locations and parties.
• Operate a single to multiple position telephone system.
• Provide reception-related clerical support to various functional areas.
• Maintains a visitors’ log and issues badges when necessary.
• Maintain conference room scheduling with internal staff via online calendar.
• Regularly collaborate with company Facilities staff in coordination of onsite company events.
• Sort and file documents, type memos and emails, distribute office mail and complete special clerical projects as requested.
• Operates as point person for office related inquiries and concerns.
• Order supplies as needed on site.
• Take on tasks as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
• Works on more complex support work assignments requiring initiative and judgment.
• Understands role and applies knowledge to complete a variety of related tasks.
• Accomplishes individual assigned tasks and collaborates well with others to achieve team objectives.
• Enjoys learning and expanding new technology and process.
• Positive attitude, excellent team player.
Education & Experience
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• > High School Diploma
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Receptionist
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JL1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US