Location: Kraków, PL
Job Number: 30274
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Territory Manager with experience in East Europe to join our East Europe and Africa Sales team in Poland although other locations will be considered.
As a Senior Territory Manager, you will be responsible for selling our Enterprise Cloud Data Management solutions into Strategic or Enterprise accounts through partners. In the role of a Senior Territory Manager, you will have excellent business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations and great skill to enable and manage partners in the territory. Working as the Senior Territory Manager you must have: strong technical skills to understand Informatica’s solutions; excellent collaboration skills to enlist the support of others; strong partner management skills and a strong ability to create and execute Territory plans.
You’ll mainly focus on: Poland, Czech, Romania, the Adriatic Region, Greece but this can be adapted based on your experience.
What You’ll Do
- Be an Informatica ambassador within assigned territories and partners in the territory, maximizing our brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, evangelizing our solution, and publicizing success stories.
- Achieve or overachieve your annual quota, delivering quarterly on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with Partners, Marketing and Business Development areas being an active participant creating opportunities for pipeline generation, developing an effective plan for the accounts encompassing events, seminars, roadmap sessions, etc.
- Monitor and report on the level of business with accounts and recommend actions that will enhance the business.
- Track record selling thru Partners/Resellers/Distributors into strategic accounts in sectors like Finance, Retail, Government, and Telco.
- Experience developing installed base accounts and “hunting” for new business and logos in whitespace.
- Experience engaging Partner Network to offer strategic solutions.
- Exceptional skill in enterprise software sales within an enterprise environment and direct IT solution sales to Fortune 500 companies.
- Experience selling Data Management solutions i.e. Master Data Management, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Governance, etc. would be considered advantageous.
- Deep knowledge on Cloud business value
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
Nice to Have
- Good knowledge of some local languages in Eastern Europe.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kraków, PL