Solutions Architect - MDM
Location: City, US
Job Number: 30286
Position Title: Solutions Architect
Solutions Architect - MDM
Provides pre-sales support for the Master Data Management team. Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of technical solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Define and build solutions for both existing and emerging data use cases, using products across the company's portfolio.
• Collaborate with Sales and account teams to define and execute account plans and sales strategies for pursuing specific opportunities and exercising strategic account management.
• Collaborates with Account Manager to qualify, to discover opportunity, to influence and develop Sales account strategy including competitive threats, technical threats and alternatives.
• Engages with customers and prospects to demonstrate our products, effectively communicate the key differentiators, and to confirm Informatica technical viability for the opportunity
Knowledge & Skills
• Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
• Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
• Advanced technical knowledge of digital marketing operations including customer data platforms.
8+ years of relevant professional experience is ideal.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Solutions Architect - MDM
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US