Senior Salesforce Administrator
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30305
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer IT Applications
Sr Salesforce Administrator
Key Responsibilities include
- Provide administration and configuration expertise, as well as assist with application support for apps on Salesforce.com
- General Administration including page layouts, field additions, permissions, etc.
- Advanced Administration including triggers, S-controls, workflow, validation rules, etc.
- Basic development of workflows
- Deploy code to test and production environments based on release notes as well as execute pre/post deployment steps
- Provide timely updates based on build statuses and communicate risks as well as track the mitigations to closure
- Refresh of Sandboxes
- Updates to runbook
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Enable automation of commonly performed tasks
- Execute administration tasks based on the governance principles laid out by Informatica architects
- .Exposure to Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and the Salesforce.com API’s.
- Handle basic Salesforce.com administration tasks including user management, access management, profile and permission sets management.
- Handle data migration tasks like uploads, upsert & data backups.
- Good understanding of development & release procedures, upgrade cycle, and best practices to develop on the Force.com platform.
- Exposure of DevOps, CI/CD Process and code versioning systems like Github etc is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 7 or more years of total experience with at least 5 in Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Admin with five years of Salesforce experience.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture with demonstrated In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints present in atleast one of the Salesforce clouds.
- Business / Process understanding of at least one of Salesforce Modules (Sales, Service, CPQ)
- Strong data management abilities
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience managing, triaging and resolving user submitted issues via ticketing system(s)
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with business stakeholders, the technical challenges and technical solutions in a business friendly language.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Salesforce Administrator
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN