Competitive Intelligence Associate
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30311
Position Title: Technical Marketing Engineer 3
Informatica is seeking a Competitive Intelligence Associate to join our team.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, who will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and organizing competitive intelligence from multiple sources. You will serve as a point person providing competitive intelligence to various constituents, including product management, product marketing, sales, and pre-sales teams.
- Monitor and analyze competitors’ websites, messaging, and content.
- Maintain a central repository for competitive research.
- Assisting with rep outreach to understand win/loss trends.
- Analyzing internal win stories for repeatable competitive tactics.
- Help update competitive materials on regular refresh cycles.
- Assist with specific regional competitive coverage across various geographies.
- Monitor and capture online user reviews for competitive products.
- Assist with content management system for field-facing materials.
- Product marketing or management experience.
- Familiarity with data management and Cloud technologies (e.g. data integration, data quality, MDM, data governance, data cataloging, cloud data warehousing, data engineering, AWS, Microsoft Azure).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to discern at a technical level key product differentiators and up-level the benefit of these competitive differences to influencers and decision-makers.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and often uncertain start-up-like environment.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Competitive Intelligence Associate
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN