Principal Advisory Consultant
Location: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR
Job Number: 30333
Position Title: Principal Advisory Services Consultant
We're currently looking for a seasoned data management professional to join our growing Advisory Services team in France.
As our Advisory Services Principal Consultant, you will contribute to the growth and development of the EMEA and wider global practice and deliver business consulting services to key customers and prospects.
- Danone, Sodexo, Unilever, VW etc.
- Financial organizations: RBS, UBS etc.
- Government departments and Agencies.
What You'll Do
- Engage customers, providing advice and guidance to positively influence their data driven journey
- Lead pre-sales workshops and engagements for our data management service offerings, and for the business adoption of our solutions
- Assess an organisation’s strategic initiatives, business objectives and data capabilities to create data strategies and implementation plans, supported by ongoing implementation guidance
- Identify consulting services opportunities and providing input into proposals and statements of work
- Contribute to practice development by reviewing and enhancing our frameworks, processes, guides, and tools on an ongoing basis
- You’re a practitioner at heart, and you understand what it takes to implement data and analytics solutions that make valuable business outcomes possible. You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a data management practitioner, with at least 5 years of experience in a business/management consultant role; consulting and advising on data management and/or analytics initiatives
- Able to define data driven visions and data strategies, influencing peers and senior leadership to buy into the strategy and overall business value of the solution.
- Importantly, you enjoy being front and centre in guiding customers and stakeholders through the pre-sale and post-sale process
- Motivated by driving customer success, you enjoy engaging with high-profile customers and are just as comfortable working with C-level executives as individual contributors
- More business consultant than pure technologist, you excel at uncovering, and then connecting, our customers’ strategic business drivers to data capabilities
What Does Success Look Like?
- A can-do attitude, a self-starter who can operate with minimal oversight and acts on their own initiative
- The ability to see the ‘big picture’ in engagements, and lead from the front
- The ability to establish yourself as the trusted advisor, quickly building rapport and earning the respect of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Establishing yourself as a thought leader and voice of data management, sharing industry insights and perspectives
- Actively contribute to the vision and strategy of the Advisory Services proposition, and assist in the successful execution of the strategy
Nice to have
- Hands-on data management and /or analytics software experience
- Visibility and recognition in the data management industry through public speaking engagements, published articles, blogs or white papers
- Experience "selling" concepts and solutions within an organisation or via a formal sales position
- Hold DAMA CDMP or similar
- TOGAF Certification
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Advisory Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MC1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR