Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30342
Position Title: Project Manager (Non-Tech)
Job Description – Enablement Analyst
This team plays a pivotal role in building robust teams through training and enablement. We play a key role in assisting the product revenue growth by building well trained teams to ensure their success at all levels.
- Develop and implement innovative learning/e-learning solutions for engineers.
- Hands-on professional who can work directly with teams and stakeholders to produce quality Enablement content.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and convey in simplistic way which is easy to understand by users through user manuals.
- Collaborate with Project management to come up with required technical content for write-ups.
- Basic reporting knowledge.
- Support in establishing professional development programs for teams.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Hosting training sessions and handle post training activities.
- Schedule and administer enablement enrolments.
- 5-6 years of experience in Training & Enablement/ Information Development roles.
- Strong in building and maintaining relationships. Experience in dealing with multiple internal senior level stakeholders.
- Innovative, team-oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), facilitation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and complete assigned deliverables.
- Working knowledge of Content Authoring tools.
- Instructional Designing experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication abilities.
- Adaptable to adjust quickly to changing priorities and thrive in a complex working environment.
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive without waiting for direction.
- Conceptualize technical/functional content into something creative & effective
Role details and requirements
- Qualification: Engineering graduate preferred
- Position: Enablement Analyst
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Experience: 5-6yrs
- Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Enablement Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SU1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN