Location: City, DE
Job Number: 30343
Position Title: Alliances Manager II
Informatica is currently looking for an Alliances Manager with experience in working with leading companies seeking to expand their commercial go-to-market strategies using Informatica’s Intelligent Cloud Data Management technologies to join our OEM sales team in the EMEA region.
As an Alliances Manager, you will be responsible for selling the company’s solutions while finding, generating, and developing new OEM/VAR partnerships. The Alliance Manager will assist new and existing partners in their efforts to sell Informatica’s products through a value-added approach to their customers. The Alliance Manager must have strong selling skills, be able to understand how to apply the Informatica offerings to various technical use cases and assist in best practices towards go-to-market strategies. Customers may be geographic or named accounts.
- The Alliances Manager will work with global partners such as Deloitte, Microsoft, Cognizant and Experian while the Alliances Manager will work with regional organizations such as Tolerant Software, Klarna and ISO Software.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for all embedded software - commercial use business activity within assigned territory/region.
- Pursue and sign-up new partners (new logo) while growing the existing partner
- The ability to create custom licensing and pricing models based on the OEM partner’s go-to-market strategy.
- Fully functional knowledge of integrating Informatica technology into OEM’s products and services and negotiation/structuring of Commercial Use/OEM c
- Accurately forecast and execute on revenue commitments.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience
What Does Success Look Like?
- Achieve sales success against an assigned new business quota.
- Expanding the overall revenue contribution within the assigned territory.
- Expanding the deployment of Informatica's Cloud product offerings.
- Continue to expand the number of Informatica OEM part
- Assist in resolving partner issues alongside the Global Customer Success (GSC) team to ensure partner’s success.
Nice to Have
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Expert-level presentation skills, customer service experience, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of the partner’s
- Ability to routinely sell-to and interact with executive-level customer/partner decision-makers, including up to CXO levels.
- Have a deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Alliance Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, DE