Product Manager - Cloud/Ecommerce/MDM
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30344
Position Title: Product Manager 2
We're looking for a passionate individual to become our Product Manager in the growing team in Bangalore.
The Product Management team for Master Data Management (MDM) builds leading solutions that empower customers to access timely, relevant, and trustworthy data. Major global companies in manufacturing, retail, financial services, life sciences, healthcare, etc. trust on Informatica MDM to manage their master data.
You will join a dynamic and international team that owns the build, delivery, go to market, and success of Informatica MDM – Product 360. One of the leading solutions for Product Information and Experience Management with hundreds of enterprise customers across the globe relying on us for their digital commerce strategy and market success.
As Product Manager, you are responsible for the planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We are looking for great product managers, or people with ingredients to become one, to join our team. If you can get to the heart of a problem quickly; if you are a great communicator; if you love to work in a start-up like environment; if you want to be a part of the data disruption currently underway, Informatica is the place for you!
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Become an Informatica MDM – Product 360 subject matter expert.
- Work with customers, field organizations, our UX team and other product managers across the globe to gather requirements and feedback.
- Articulate use cases, and define user stories for an agile product development process.
- Collaborate with engineering to deliver world class products for business users.
- Take ownership and responsibility for your product in an international working environment.
- Evangelize product roadmap with customers, analysts, and field organizations.
- Multiyear experience in and passion for software product management.
- Background in e-commerce or product information management affiliated roles is a strong plus.
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical experience/aptitude.
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and proven ability to take initiative and see projects through to completion.
- Great organizational and communication skills with attention to detail.
What We’d Like to See
- Openness for a possibility of 10-15% travelling internationally for business.
- Experience in cloud-based products is a plus.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager - Cloud/Ecommerce/MDM
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SU1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN