Partner Sales Manager, UK&I
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 30362
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager III
We want a sales professional to exceed sales revenue targets for Informatica software products through various channels of partnership and alliances. Interfacing and collaborating with Sales Consulting, Marketing, R&D, and other Informatica departments, you'll focus on driving channel contribution into new accounts where Informatica direct sales is not presently engaged. In this role you'll affect an increase in our channel partners' contributions to our business and build channel capacity to provide the foundation for ongoing scalable and sustained channel growth year-over-year.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an energetic self-starter who thrives on technical challenges in a fast-paced environment. You are also a visionary leader, adept at motivating and encouraging others to effectively achieve and surpass goals. You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your innovation and foresight allow you to anticipate and take advantage of new opportunities and avoid or quickly solve problems. You are eager to juggle a myriad of projects and successfully nurture them to fruition. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to accurately scope length and difficulty of tasks and projects.
- Superior business acumen, resource management skills and a talent for meeting deadlines.
- Decisive good judgment to apply clear and consistent performance standards and handle performance problems.
You will proactively build on existing local relationships and leverage key global relationships to establish and grow our current channel partners' contributions. You'll act as a coach to partners, accessing resources within Informatica to support them on specific opportunities, with the goal of building sufficient capacity to meet customers' demand for Informatica-related services and skills. You'll leverage best practices from others, inside and outside your immediate team, and share knowledge which will aid other team members. In addition, you will utilize appropriate sales methodologies for territory planning and opportunity planning/execution and ensure that Informatica CRM is a true and accurate reflection of the status of opportunities. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Establishing an appropriately phased approach to the adoption of global channel programs locally.
- Utilizing specific resources to manage the enablement of partners in terms of both technical and sales skills.
- Directing the accreditation of partners to build and maintain a robust pool of partners across different channels, software solutions and geographies.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent educational background.
- 5 or more years of sustained success in enterprise software sales.
- History of successfully closing of individual sales of at least $250,000 or more in previous roles
- Track record of achievement over quota.
- Understanding of the software channel and experience working with a variety of channel partners is a pre-requisite; work history with companies in the application, middleware or SIS/IT services.
- Familiarity with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Sales Manager, UK&I
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB