Principal Product Manager
Job Number: 30368
Position Title: Product Manager 4
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience in cloud-native computing to join our Cloud Platform team.
As a Senior Product Manager, Cloud Platform, you will shape the direction of the core Platform that enables our products to provide cloud-native data management capabilities at scale. In the role of Senior Product Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Product Manager, you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Technology You’ll Use:
- CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, REST APIs
- Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- SAML, OAuth, SCIM, OpenID Connect
What You’ll Do
- Define and prioritize product requirements for the Cloud Platform. Maintain the product backlog and work closely with R&D to create release plans
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to understand their short-term and long-term needs. Create the Platform product roadmap and articulate its vision
- Author blogs, product collateral, demos, and technical white papers to educate customers and facilitate adoption of new platform features
- Understand latest market trends in cloud computing. Act as internal evangelist to communicate and obtain buy-in for cloud initiatives that strengthen the value proposition of the Cloud Platform
- Work cross-functionally with sales, security, operations, and legal teams to make key infrastructure investment decisions in a multi-cloud environment
- Evaluate customer feedback received through account managers and support teams to continuously improve the Cloud Platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 2+ years of relevant product management experience in enterprise cloud applications. Alternatively, 4+ years as a senior engineer / DevOps engineer with a demonstrated interest in moving to product management.
- Experience with cloud-native concepts such as containers, Kubernetes, microservices, serverless, Git, Jenkins. Experience with data management products a plus.
- Experience working with leading public cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud is a big plus
- Knowledge of identity & access management and cloud security concepts. Familiarity with standards such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SCIM
- Proficiency in making optimal feature prioritization decisions when faced with conflicting demands, aggressive deadlines, and resource constraints. Ability to influence and get cross-functional buy-in for such trade-offs.
- Ability to contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team
- Willingness to travel (15%) for customer visits, trade shows, or to Informatica offices worldwide
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Product Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US