Globalization Program Manager
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 30370
Position Title: Pr Marketing Comm Specialist
Globalization Program Manager
Informatica is looking for an experienced manager of localization projects to help deliver localized content intended for Informatica's global audience. The ideal candidate has outstanding organizational and communication skills, extensive experience with both translation and localization project management and a proven ability to keep a diverse set of deliverables and teams on track.
- Field requests from company-wide sources, evaluating priorities and establishing timelines for deliverables.
- Schedule trafficking of deliverables from source to localized output.
- Establish and maintain cross-company global content delivery roadmaps, localization vendors, pricing, and budgets.
- Manage translation workflows end-to-end, from source content to deliverables in multiple languages and output formats.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of localization specialists, including project managers, and AV (audio-visual) and DTP (desktop publishing) specialists.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities effectively.
- An outstanding track record in problem-solving and troubleshooting complex projects.
- Proactive and personable. Strong collaboration and communication skills with a geographically distributed team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in translation studies.
- Three+ years’ experience as a localization project manager.
- Strong understanding of localization process and workflows.
Desired Experience with
- Workfront Project Management System
- SDL and WorldServer
- Excel and Sharepoint
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Globalization Program Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US