Presales Support Associate
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 30374
Position Title: PreSales Support Engineer 1
PreSales Support Engineer
The PreSales Support Engineer provides pre-sales systems and/or services support for the field and/or partner organizations. Services-focused support staff provides RFP/Security Document support, run standard product demonstrations, and may run core product workshops.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides Request for Proposal support to field and partner organizations.
- Performs standard product demos and delivers core product workshops.
- Processes and fulfills security document request tickets.
- Serves as point-of-contact with various internal teams to manage responses to document requests.
Knowledge & Skills
- Utilizes professional and educational training, along with relevant previous experiences, to gain understanding of customer's decision-making process, goals, and business objectives.
- Works with team-level impact and collaborates with others to achieve objectives.
- Concept-level technical knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, Big Data, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills are required, as well as written communication and presentation skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 0+ years of relevant professional experience with undergrad degree and/or professional training.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Presales Support Associate
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-LS1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US