Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 30376
Position Title: Associate Financial Analyst
We’re currently looking for a Financial Analyst with experience supporting Sales to join our team in Austin, TX.
Financial Analyst supporting Sales function
As our Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting our Sales Segment and Sales Enablement organizations. In the role of Financial Analyst, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Financial Analyst you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Key Clients/Customers: (For Sales)
- Sales Segment / Domain Expert organization
- Sales Enablement organization
- Other organizations / ad hoc projects, as needed
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Business partner with the Sales Segment and Sales Enablement organizations to manage headcount and operating expenses as part of the monthly forecasting and annual operating plan processes.
- Provide coverage for services and support organizations, as necessary.
- Perform variance analysis to explain gaps vs. forecast and plan.
- Develop insightful & meaningful management reporting that can be help business partners with their investment/divestment decisions.
- Collaborate within Finance and cross-functionally with the IT, HR, and Accounting organizations to ensure reporting integrity and accuracy.
- Engage in monthly and quarterly close processes, including accruals and journal entry submissions.
- Assist with ad hoc projects / analyses as requested. Projects ranging from product analysis (Cloud, MDM, etc.) or assisting with net bookings reporting.
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or equivalent educational background.
- 2 years of relevant professional experience is preferred.
What We’d Like to See
- Experience with Hyperion and Oracle ledger is preferred.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US