Marketplace Business Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30378
Position Title: IT Business Systems Analyst
You will be part of a tightly knit, high-energy IT Applications team. In short, you will never be bored. You will challenge yourself with a wide variety of projects and you will have many opportunities to make a positive impact and grow your career. Your role and responsibilities entail:
- Review, analyze and evaluate key views of business systems
- Document requirements define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies based on end user requirements.
- Review marketplace product data and analytics, updating processes as needed
- Capture requirements effectively and facilitate sessions with business stakeholders and Architects
- Responsible for understanding the business challenges and opportunities of the organization and identify improvements in IT systems and processes
- Proactively seeks opportunities for continuous improvement and acts upon findings to initiate improvements
- Manage change control communication with core team and business based on impact
- Provide product and project management support for IT initiatives, including scope and provide accurate work estimates for all deliverables
- Maintain backlog, sprint planning and be accountable for overall delivery process along with reviewing QA test cases
- Work with business users to develop use cases and user acceptance testing scripts for testing of new functionality
- Work on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Experience of 3-4 years as an IT Business Analyst, preferably in a global environment
- Knowledge of online product marketplace selling process
- Experience in Azure, Amazon and other cloud marketplaces and working with aggregators is preferred
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
- Prior experience demonstrating initiative and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards
- Proven ability to conceptualize, exercise judgment and think creatively
- Ability to influence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present information to technical and non-technical customers/stakeholders
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise
- Thorough understanding of business priorities, strategy, and direction
- Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Marketplace Business Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN