Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Job Number: 30384
Position Title: Senior Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Consultant with experience in Data Management -ideally Data integration or Data Quality - and with some knowledge of Data Governance, to join our team in Italy.
As a Senior Consultant, you will help our customers implement, adopt and succeed with Informatica's Data Management solutions.Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for Informatica.
A Senior Consultant must have excellent communication skills, technical problem-solving skills, and a customer orientation such that they can travel to customer sites alone and handle any issue that arises as the customer implements the Informatica products. You will be expected to contribute to proposals, construct estimates and validate an approach or strategy to implementation.
Senior Consultants must be willing to travel wherever necessary and work alone or with a team to provide support and solutions for assigned clients and projects.
What You’ll Do
- Advice our customers with the correct implementation strategy
- Help our customers on adopting Informatica technology in a “fast value” approach
- Build strong and good relationship with our customers
- 3+ years experience in Data Management space
- Strong Linux skills
- Data Management experience on Data Integration & Data Quality projects with a strong background in common relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, and ETL and Data Quality tools
- Understanding of Hadoop architecture and components
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with an approachable communication style.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet internal and external deadlines
- Willingness to travel up to 75 percent of the time; predominately within home region but across Europe where necessary
- Fluency in English and Italian
What Does Success Look Like?
- Actively contribute with your skills on the Informatica software to make our customers’ Data Management initiatives successful
Nice to Have
- Understanding of principles of Data Governance
- Hands-on exposure with at least one leading Hadoop distribution systems such as Hortonworks or Cloudera
- Familiarity with common Hadoop security technologies including Kerberos, Active Directory, Sentry, Ranger and other protocols
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milano, Milano IT