Product Launch Associate
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30386
Position Title: Technical Marketing Engineer 3
The Informatica product marketing team is fun, smart, nimble, multi-talented, high-energy, cohesive and singularly focused on driving impact for sales, customer success and overall market leadership for Informatica.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be a key member of the Informatica product marketing team to manage product launch plans, schedules and deliverables. You are an extremely motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision in the rapidly growing Cloud Enterprise Data Management market. You will manage the planning and execution of Informatica’s product launches. You will coordinate departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on ensuring all product launch deliverables are on-time and with quality. You will monitor the product launch from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring activities. You have practical business sense and are excited about the impact data and information technology has on business and our lives.
- Lead the coordination of product launch activities across product marketing, product management, multiple business units and functions
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed product launch plans and track the deliverables, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional launch team
- Facilitate the definition of product launch scope, process, goals, and deliverables
- Handle multiple product launch activities simultaneously, meeting deadlines while effectively managing priorities
- Anticipate bottlenecks, identify risks and explore contingencies; working with other team members to resolve issues and escalate as appropriate
- Coordinate regular launch team meetings, publishing notes and action items to the team members
- Identify opportunities for improvement and scaling of product launch related processes and implement changes in process as agreed upon
- Effectively communicate with and influence all levels of the organization; exercises excellent judgment in determining appropriate project communications to internal and external stakeholders; provide regular project status updates and presentations to senior management and the broader organization
- Work with product launch contributors to create engaging content for digital events
- Leverage all channels to promote product launch announcements and messages
- Run end-to-end product launch activities with continuous promotion throughout the year
- Serve as a point-of-contact for product launch key stakeholders and contributors
- Motivate people involved in the project to complete tasks on time and with quality
- Advocate for all stakeholders throughout the product launch schedule to ensure they have the support needed to succeed
- Monitor and track program results against key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Expertise in applying and/or developing advanced project management tools and methodologies
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal communications, negotiation, collaboration, and management skills; adept at balancing multiple priorities
- Comfortable working with stakeholders and contributors at all levels of the organization (C-level, product management, product marketing)
- Strives for continuous process improvement
- Familiarity with software product marketing and product launches
- Manage meetings efficiently and monitor timely follow-up on action items
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a collaborative and often uncertain start-up environment
- Knowledge of reporting tools such Salesforce.com, Tableau a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- Hi-tech industry marketing experience preferred
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Product Launch Associate
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN