Senior Advisory Services Consultant
Job Number: 30393
Position Title: Senior Advisory Services Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for an Advisory Services Senior Consultant with practitioner experience in large-scale data management and/or analytics initiatives. Must have experience working in data governance programs, helping define vision and data strategy with an ability to influence peers and leadership to gain “buy in” to the strategy and overall business value of Informatica Products & Solutions to join our Professional Services team.
More management consultant than pure technologist, the Advisory Services Senior Consultant is a unique and highly visible role within Informatica. You’re a practitioner at heart, and you understand what it takes to implement data and analytics solutions that make valuable business outcomes possible. As an Advisory Services Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering business consulting services to key customers and prospects both in-person and remotely as part of a team. The Advisory Services Senior Consultant must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment and have strong business, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Engage with customers and connect their strategic business goals to Informatica’s technical capabilities.
- Work in a team of Advisory consultants and support projects
- Support the pre-sales and post-sales customer journey and develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and partners.
- Lead workshops to engage customer business and technology teams, determine use cases and strategies, help prospective customers craft their data management program approach and roadmap, design programs, and advise on best practices for driving cultural change and adoption through data
- Identify new business opportunities for Informatica sales and professional services through customer engagement
- Help build the Informatica brand by publishing white papers and blogs
- Participate in the development of new Advisory service offerings, including concept, positioning, collateral, enablement, and rollout
- Be a true partner and trusted advisor to our customers while providing detailed expertise and exploring creative solutions.
- Minimum 8+ years working in a practitioner role in the data industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to create and deliver professional presentations and customer deliverables requiring little review/input from others.
- Proven ability to effectively work as a business-oriented consultant with all levels of and organization—from C-level to individual contributors
- Domain experience across all areas of the data management lifecycle and capabilities, including master data, governance, cloud, data quality, data privacy, and data integration
- Passionate about data strategy and governance, and enjoy working with customers to solve business challenges
- Exposure to one or more industry verticals: manufacturing, retail, banking, etc.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You utilize your business and technology industry experience and communications and leadership skills to help your customers realize quantifiable business value and ongoing success from their data program investments.
Nice to Have
- Formal experience in a management consulting role
- Visibility and recognition in the data management industry through prior public speaking engagements, published articles, blogs or white papers
- Experience "selling" concepts and solutions within an organization or via a formal sales position
- Industry affiliations and/or certifications (DAMA, EDM, TDWI, etc.)
- PMP/PMI, CCMP, or similar certification
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Advisory Services Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US