Field Sales Operations Manager
Job Number: 30394
Position Title: Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Field Sales Operations Manager
We are looking for a Field Sales Operations Manager. The Field Sales Operations Manager will work closely with the Area Sales Vice Presidents and Regional Directors to support forecast process and the success of the sales team. This person should have experience building sales forecast models, plans and analyzing large and complex data sets.
Review and analyze sales-related activities such as the pipeline, bookings forecast, sales productivity and goal attainment. Drive process improvement and share best practices with other teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the trusted advisor and sales operations lead to area sales leaders
- Develop, track and manage the forecast process, performance analysis, metrics/KPIs to drive forecast accuracy
- Partner with Sales organization leadership to define, refine, and maintain sales territories and account assignments
- Monitor and review the Salesforce funnel and pipeline metrics weekly to ensure quality and accuracy
- Own sales analytics data gathering, reporting, and improvements
- Implement best-practices and standardization of sales processes leveraging efficiency and scalability
- Ensure alignment of Sales team with overall corporate objectives and priorities
- Use data and qualitative information to drive and optimize our business
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and implement actionable recommendations, and track success metrics
- Define programs and processes that promote up-sell, cross-sell in partnership with Sales and Marketing
- Help prepare the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) Package
Knowledge & Skills
- Background in sales operations and field level forecast process
- Strong collaborator; comfortable operating in a matrix organization
- Proven experience of sales and analytics technology and how to apply it to improve organizations
- Frequent engagement with sales executives to provide functional expertise advice that influences sales strategy
- Intellectual curiosity and agility to navigate ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to present, articulate, and defend analyses
- Excellent working knowledge of SFDC, CPQ, Tableau, Power BI tools, etc.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience with Finance background a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience required; SalesLoft, Seismic, DiscoverOrg and Marketo knowledge a plus
- Experience in a high-growth software, SaaS and DaaS company
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Redwood City, CA or Cary, NC
Community / Marketing Title: Field Sales Operations Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-RP1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US