Location: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR
Job Number: 30397
Position Title: Senior Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Consultant with experience in Big Data/Data Integration/Data Governance to drive customer success and adoption, to join our team in Paris.
As a Senior Consultant of Informatica Professional Services, you will be responsible for delivering high added-value engagements for our clients to ensure successful implementations of Informatica solutions in the context of their projects. In this role of Senior Consultant, you’ll stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group on several different engagements at once. Working as a Senior Consultant, you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills that will allow you to build consensus, motivate team members and clients to succeed at any given task or project.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll evangelize, consult, train and troubleshoot to enhance our clients’ experience on our Big Data/Data Integration/Data Governance solutions.
- You’ll work either independently or with a team of Informatica and/or Business Partner consultants
- In this highly visible and impactful role, you will successfully employ a combination of technical expertise and client management skills to influence, consult and deliver Big Data/Data Integration/Data Governance strategies and technical product implementation.
- You will promote best practices while managing project deliverables, timelines and customer expectations.
- 5+ years industry experience
- Strong Windows or Linux admin skills
- Experience with Big Data/Data Integration/Data Governance solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with an approachable communication style
- Capable of understanding complex technical and business concepts and explaining them straightforwardly to others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet internal and external deadlines
- Proficiency communicating with clients, partners and colleagues from other cultures and regions
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time when required.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Your ultimate mission will be to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for Informatica.
- You’ll make our customers successful with our software.
- Whether it is a short or long-term engagement, you are dedicated to sharing your knowledge with your peers to ensure our customers continued success with our solutions.
Nice to Have
- Good oral and written English skills
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MC1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR