Senior Voice & Network Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30398
Position Title: Senior Network Engineer
Informatica delivers authoritative and trustworthy data quality to all stakeholders, all projects, and all data domains for all projects and all business applications—on premise or in the cloud—using a single, unified platform. Informatica Data Governance helps data-driven organizations realize the full potential value of their data assets while simultaneously managing risk and compliance. It enables data stewards, data architects and chief data officers to define, measure and monitor the effectiveness of their governance programs and ensures effective collaboration amongst all governance stakeholders throughout the organization
We are looking for a Self-motivated Sr. Voice & Network Engineer who can support our existing Voice infrastructure and enhance. The candidate will work with Informatica IT teams and other teams in Informatica to ensure Voice Infrastructure is healthy and modernized.
Our Ideal Candidate
This role requires a highly driven, organized, and technically savvy individual with excellent communication skills, who is able to effectively manage the various collaboration systems, but also able to work closely with the Enterprise Architecture and Global Customer Support teams to establish and adhere to access policies.
As an integral part of the IT Operations team, you will be responsible for the following
- Experience with designing, architecting, implementing, upgrading, and configuring Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) clusters, Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco IM & Presence (CIMP), Expressways
- Experienced CCNA / CCNP VOICE certified engineer having relevant experience in VOIP Extensive knowledge of Cisco voice products and VOIP networking
- Expertise and hands-on technical experience with IP Communications signaling and media protocols, including Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), H.323, XML, HTTP, RESTful APIs, and Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)
- Experience with Cisco and Zoom Video conferencing endpoints
- Experience with Cisco Unified Border Elements (CUBE), SIP trunking and TDM technologies
- Experience with AudioCodes Session Border Controllers
- Experience with Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Experience with Zoom Video Conferencing
- Solid understanding of Data Center Virtualization technologies (UCS, VMware)
- Experience with UCaaS platforms along with multi-vendor integrations
- Solid understanding of Network Routing, Switching and QoS
- Global SIP Rollout implementation experience.
- Escalation point of Contact for L1-L2 team members and available on call when needed.
- Experience in CDR Server and fully aware about regional compliance requirement.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related field.
- 7-10 years of experience in Voice & Network (Primary Domain)
- Communication, both written and verbal in English
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Voice & Network Engineer
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN