Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 30405
Position Title: Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Principal/Senior Sales Operations Analyst
The Principal Sales Operations Analyst will leverage their expert sales operations knowledge with data modeling and knowledge of sales tools best practices to partner with Sales and Sales Leaders and deliver scalable processes and reporting solutions using Power BI, Salesforce, and other tools. In this role you will partner with the field on forecast, market segmentation, territory planning, compensation plan, etc.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the trusted advisor and sales operations lead to area sales leaders
- Use data and qualitative information to drive and optimize our business, forecast process, performance analysis, and metrics/KPIs
- Partner with Sales organization leadership to define, refine, and maintain sales territories and account assignments
- Enables sales leadership on the best practices for our sales dashboards and tools.
- Ensure alignment of Sales team with overall corporate objectives and priorities
- Provides mentoring, guidance, and direction to sales operations staff on best practices in the utilization of reporting tools and business applications.
- Provides ad-hoc data analysis and reporting to supported company executives.
- Work cross-functionally, up to senior levels, with partners in Sales Strategy, Finance, Marketing, IT, and HR to support business initiatives
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong collaborator; comfortable operating in a matrix organization
- Proven experience of sales and analytics technology and how to apply it to improve organizations
- Frequent engagement with sales executives to provide functional expertise advice that influences sales strategy
- Intellectual curiosity and agility to navigate ambiguous circumstances
- Possesses strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to present, articulate, and defend analyses
- Excellent working knowledge of Power BI, SFDC, CPQ, Tableau, etc.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of Sales Operations experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with Power BI
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Sales Operations Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US