Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 30406
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 5
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Manager, Growth Marketing to own our customer and prospect lifecycle to help drive growth as part of a BtoB SaaS motion. You are data-driven and highly analytical, with a relentless focus on customer acquisition, retention, expansion, and referrals. You are a demand generation marketing expert with experience in creating and executing full lifecycle activities.
You are self-driven and have a passion for the customer experience, conversion optimization, experimentation, and continuous improvement. You will work closely with product/solutions, digital, campaigns, field marketing and the sales organization to inform & scale your efforts.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Create customer lifecycle journeys to accelerate the purchase process by understanding & connecting marketing functions internally to benefit the customer/prospect externally.
- Partner closely with product teams, sales, and other marketing functions to define and lead growth initiatives that drive acquisition, expansion, retention, pipeline acceleration and referrals.
- Drive repeatable, scalable high performing tactics including Sales Prospecting days and optimization of digital, web and beyond.
- Focus on activities aimed at ABM 1:few as well as scaled 1:many – in strategic accounts, enterprise and commercial.
- Understand our target audience and personas, design experiments, and drive activation of campaigns.
- Help create and orchestrate campaigns, including managing touch governance, ensuring that each account is included in the right nurture program or campaign, using the best intent data available.
- Accountable for lifecycle metrics related to growth marketing activity
- Partner closely with website, product, and support teams to continuously test, optimize and improve customer experience, engagement and conversion metrics.
- Understand our top performing assets and offers across every channel and provide feedback to the campaigns, content marketing, product marketing and brand teams on which message is resonating in market.
- Work cross-functionally to plan, build and execute multichannel programs to drive wallet share in our strategic accounts and user acquisition at scale.
- Work with Marketing Operations to analyze all aspects of Informatica’s conversion funnel, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Ensure that we have the right activity mix to drive growth, including awareness, contact acquisition, and demand generation.
- Conduct ongoing competitive research to help inform strategies. Keep current with latest trends and best practices.
What We’d Like to See
- Understanding of lifecycle marketing best practices, and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the customer journey, from awareness to retention and referrals, with a keen test-and-learn mindset.
- Digital marketing expertise, with demonstrated success creating and executing multichannel programs at scale.
- Tactical success across all existing routes to market as well as a few new ones.
- Willingness to own net new logo and overall pipeline targets.
- Talent for managing to multiple goals at once, including net new customer logo acquisition, overall marketing sourced pipeline, expansion into existing accounts and retention.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes.
- Results-oriented and data-driven, with the experience working cross-functionally with creatives, product teams, sales and other marketing functions.
- Bias for action.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US