Subscription Renewals Representative
Location: City, US
Job Number: 30431
Position Title: Subscription Renewals Representative
You will be a key contributor to Informatica’s Subscription Renewals Team working for Subscription Management Group. The Subscription Renewals Team is responsible for selling, supporting and managing subscription renewal and support for all existing Informatica customers. We are a highly successful and driven team that takes pride in being recognized as a best-in-class maintenance & support organization. Our team works closely with the Sales team, Support organization as well as other key teams to ensure both Informatica & customer success. This team is made up of motivated and highly talented members who work across many channels to maximize revenue for Informatica while also ensuring the success of our customers.
This is an opportunity for a proven renewal representative within a highly successful Subscription Management Group Team. You will be a driving force working in a fast-paced environment to ensure both Informatica and customer success. This position will collaborate with Informatica’s Sales, Support, Legal & Operations teams to manage a high-volume of accounts. This Subscription Renewal position requires someone who is organized, motivated and driven to overachieve. Our goal is to ensure Informatica’s financial success while delivering to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
Reporting to the Director SMG located in North America you will be part of an award winning SMG Organization of over 500 employees in every region of the world.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an outstanding Renewal Representative with proven results and recognized success in account management within the software industry and the region. You have excellent communication and negotiation/closing skills. You are self-motivated and able to successfully work with a wide range of individuals both within the customer accounts and within Informatica. You possess excellent critical thinking skills. You have the ability to work aggressively, competitively and persuasively while demonstrating confidence, resilience and the highest standards of integrity & credibility. You are committed to the success of Informatica.
Being responsible for a set of countries in the World Wide region, the following includes a list of responsibilities that the Subscription Renewal Sales Representative is expected to achieve successfully:
- Meet or exceed defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota
- Assist with accurate forecasting and weekly reporting
- Obtain a clear understanding and adherence to Informatica Sales process and policies
- Secure appropriate order information, per Informatica business process
- Obtain a clear understanding of Informatica product and support value proposition
- Understand customer license purchase and renewal history
- Co-term customer renewals when appropriate
- Position up-selling and generate cross-sell leads where appropriate
- Discover and maintain certain customer data
- Assist with qualifying the decision maker, buying process, budget and timeframe
- Deliver validated renewal quotes to customers 180 days in advance of expiration
- Manage customer negotiations
- Manage ongoing customer success
- Ensure accuracy of CRM data and sales activity tracking
- Assist with internal customer renewal status/history inquiries
- Respond to/research/follow up
- Preform all duties in an ethical & professional manner
- Collaborate and cooperate with Field/Inside Sales Force
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Excellent interpersonal/communication/negotiations/closing skills
- 5 or more years’ experience in managing sales cycles, preferable in software industry
- History of over-achievement of sales quotas and recognized success
- Critical thinking, analytical, data manipulation and other technical skills
- Ability to work aggressively, be competitive and persuasive, while demonstrating confidence and resilience, and maintaining integrity and credibility
- Skilled in MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Office applications
- Experience with CRM application
- Experience with business application software
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Subscription Renewals Representative
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-LS1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US