Director, Strategic Cloud Ecosystems
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 30435
Position Title: Director, Partner Alliances
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to every industry and scale. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
About the Role
The Strategic Cloud Ecosystems team in APAC is the primary growth engine for the Cloud Native strategy of Informatica in the region. A key goal of this role is to develop the GTM and Co-Sell partnerships with leading Cloud partners (AWS, Microsoft Azure & Dynamics 365, Google Cloud, Snowflake and Databricks among other industry-leading ISVs) leading to joint solutions, that drive Informatica product portfolio adoption. The Director, Strategic Cloud Ecosystems, APAC will be responsible for developing and nurturing a healthy relationship with cloud ecosystem partners, execution of GTM programs with Cloud partners, field engagement, solution evangelization and actively manage and support the cloud sales pipeline for Informatica in APAC region.
- You will help develop and own the regional ecosystem and ISV partner strategy driving adoption of Informatica’s Data Management Cloud platform in conjunction with strategic cloud partners furthering Informatica’s leadership position in a rapidly changing market.
- You will nurture and establish key relationships with AWS, Microsoft and Google Cloud and other leading ISVs in APAC and Japan and collaborate to define joint GTM programs that uniquely differentiate Informatica products with partner offering(s).
- You will evangelize the platform, representing Informatica at industry events and with customers, prospects, partners as well as internal groups such as Product marketing, Sales, Alliances and Customer Support in APAC and Japan
- Develop and drive the execution of strategic GTM programs and technical/sales enablement programs for Cloud partners via the Global charter
- Cultivate deep relationships with Cloud partners field sales, channel, partner and marketing organizations
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possess a unique blend of technical and business savvy and the drive to establish and accelerate strong execution with our cloud partners.
- Enjoys spending time understanding the market and technology shifts in the region, understanding customer problems, synthesizing customer needs and developing and nurturing strong partner relationships.
- Has relevant experience and technical knowledge on Cloud Platforms and/or enterprise middleware products.
- Is effective in articulating the value proposition at varying depth depending upon audience types –Customers, Cloud Partners, Decision Makers, Business, Sales and Industry Analysts.
- Is a leader who makes things happen working collaboratively while providing leadership to various cross functional teams within and outside the organization.
- Can author and execute complex GTM strategies for the region. Identify key marketing collateral and sales plays to support Informatica business goals for the cloud ecosystem.
- You must be data-driven, highly analytical with a relentless focus on customer success.
- You must be excited by the challenge of rolling up your sleeves and work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment. This is a high-impact role, and you will work closely with cloud partners and also with the various divisions of Informatica
- Can develop and champion solution positioning, develop sales strategy, validate market messaging, and evangelize your product offerings both internally and externally
- Is willing to Travel post COVID restrictions for partner visits, field alignment activities, industry conferences, supporting marketing activities at trade shows.
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a passion and significant experience partnering or working with cloud ecosystem partners (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Snowflake) and in-depth experience with cloud ecosystem partners’ GTM and partnering strategy
- 10+ years in technology/ISV partnerships, product marketing, sales consulting or equivalent.
- Prior experience in driving expansion of a software product across technology partner (cloud) ecosystems and channels. Ability to contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences
- Experience with developing engagement with Sales, Marketing, Sales Consulting, Customer success and Partner teams
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS, SaaS, and Data Management technologies. Experience with cloud analytics products and technologies is a plus.
- Track record of executing go-to-market plans and subsequent sales follow-through
- Experience with middleware (application development and integration) products and technologies is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & oral) skills and proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team are a must
- Proven organizational and project management skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently required.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
City: Parkview Square
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) : Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Strategic Cloud Ecosystems
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG