Senior Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30440
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
We are building several next-generation MDM solutions as Customer 360, Reference 360, Product 360, Customer 360 Insights and many more. Our team uses advanced technologies such as Spark, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Cloudera, Hortonworks and EMR distributions, Machine Learning and natural language processing techniques. We are a development team made up of team members from Bangalore, Toronto, Redwood City, Stuttgart and Chennai.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be responsible for designing and implementing core algorithms that form the core of our various MDM products & solutions. This role will require experience designing and implementing highly scalable, customizable, extendable technical components that is high performing. This role will work with Program Managers, Product Architects, Product Managers, Dev and QA engineers on a day to day basis in designing and building technical components.
- Designing, implementation and delivery of substantial software features
- Design and architect complex microservices that deliver functional Master Data Management features.
- Design and architect complex functional services, components and features that supports Security / Scaling / Multi-Tenancy / High Availability / Disaster Recovery / Customizations and Zero Downtime patching / Cloud technologies
- Drive innovation and discussions to create and improve product, process and technology.
- Promote and apply engineering best-practices including code reviews, design/architecture reviews, unit testing code coverage review
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems, and demonstrate ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Work in geographically dispersed team of highly motivated and energetic professionals.
- Work with product managers, quality assurance engineers and user experience designers to build the best products for our users
- Mentor junior members in the team
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of Java-based enterprise software development experience
- Demonstrated ability to architect and design platforms and frameworks
- Must be hands-on, strong individual contributor, capable of providing technical leadership and direction to cross-functional teams.
- Strong Expertise in the Design, Implementation.
- Strong “systems” fundamentals related to performance, scale, and cloud.
- Strong skills in OOAD, incremental designs, and microservices
- Experience with Restful web services - sync and async, high-performance service backend, NoSQL databases (Mongo Db), deploying enterprise applications on the cloud using docker/chef/Kubernetes, search technologies - Lucene, Elastic search and big data technologies – Hadoop, Spark.
- Experience using dev tools for version control, build, static analysis, debugging unit testing frameworks, light-weight and/or agile methods
- Nice to Have - Master Data Management Domain knowledge, exposure to data ingestion, UI design, and architecture, building SaaS applications, integrating with BPM engines & exposure to eclipse modeling framework.
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Fast learner; able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly; enjoys brainstorming on design and loves problem-solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills within an organization.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN