Senior Renewal Operations Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 30448
Position Title: Senior Sales Support Rep
Senior Renewals Operations Analyst
By joining this team, you will have the opportunity to execute multiple initiatives, as well as gain exposure to broader operational areas. You will collaborate and manage related processes and tools, act as the trusted guide making sure everyday tasks are aligned with the company goals and objectives. You will help in supporting cash to quote process, manage existing reports and create new reports as needed. You will synthesize information from multiple sources to drive deal execution across all verticals and regions. In addition to the above, you will be conducting data analysis to provide key insights and solve business problems.
- Partner with the renewal representative assisting them during deal closure, being a one-touch for the field organization, liaising with all organizations cross functionally involved in quote to cash process.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams like Pricing and Packaging, Deal Strategy, renewals, sales and Management team and help operationalize multiple cross functional programs.
- Perform ad hoc analysis for management and provide data support to drive key business decisions
- Analyze sales and renewals data over time to forecast trends.
- Prepare reports from existing SFDC system and external sources.
- Manage commissions, quota setting and compensation for the renewals team.
- Partner with internal teams to understand contract requirements, structure, business terms and identify potential risks across opportunities.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and recommend best practices to streamline deal closure and improve the customer experience. Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Structure solutions in terms of pricing, value propositions and deal terms on larger, more complex deals
- Work to help ensure the company obtains its overall goals in regard to profitability, margin and market share across all product and service areas.
- 5-8 years of experience in sales support team or deals strategy team.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment with diverse stakeholders across Finance, Sales, Pricing, Legal and drive consensus to meet deadlines
- Advanced problem-solving, data analysis and analytical skills
- Strong in excel, data modeling, reporting tools such as Tableau
- Strong organizational and execution skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Viewed as a resource for advice and guidance by peers and senior leadership
- Elaborate understanding of contractual terms in software agreements and comfortable reading legal contract language
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise with CPQ software (Preferably SFDC CPQ) and Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting, math, marketing or finance
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Renewal Operations Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US