Marketing Programs Manager, EMEA and LATM (FTC)
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 30488
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 4
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Marketing Programs Manager, EMEA and LATAM with experience in Field Marketing, on a fixed-term contract, to join our team in Dublin, Ireland.
You will have experience executing end-to-end demand generation programs to drive pipeline, preferably in international B2B Enterprise Software, SaaS or Cloud.
As a Senior Marketing Programs Manager, EMEA and LATAM, you will be responsible for pan-EMEA demand generation programs such as virtual events and webinars, and one-to-few and one-to-many Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns. In the role of Marketing Programs Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment to plan and execute pan-EMEA programs at scale. You should align to strategic imperatives while being responsive to shorter-term business needs. As the Marketing Programs Manager, you will work closely with multiple teams and stakeholders and you must have strong communication and collaboration skills.
What You’ll Do
- Independently lead end-to-end planning and execution of pan-EMEA marketing campaigns to meet defined pipeline targets
- Collaborate and coordinate with multiple marketing and sales stakeholders at global, EMEA, and regional levels to successfully execute pan-EMEA programs
- Support the EMEA-Latam deployment of global events and campaigns
- Communicate and liaise with the field marketing team to actively make sure that global and pan-EMEA programs are fully leveraged across the geo
- Report on, analyze, and optimize programs; share best practices to support marketing excellence and productivity
- 5+ years’ experience in Field Marketing roles, preferably in international B2B Enterprise Software, SaaS or Cloud
- Experience in executing end-to-end marketing programs from demand generation to events to sales tools
- Collaborative, social person; great interpersonal skills as needed to work with stakeholders at various levels in the organization
- Knowledge and experience of ABM
- Experience in partnering and managing external suppliers (e.g. media agencies, creative agencies)
- Good organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent English language skills
What Does Success Look Like?
The primary objective of the pan-EMEA demand generation programs is to create, influence and accelerate pipeline, with secondary objectives such as awareness, acquisition of net new names, and nurture. To be successful, you enjoy working towards pipeline targets, you can manage multiple programs, and you are a natural at collaborating across functions and levels.
Nice to Have
- Leadership qualities - whilst not having direct reports this person will leverage virtual teams to achieve campaign results
- Good knowledge of marketing automation platforms/tools, such as Marketo, Salesforce and media channels
- Negotiation skills
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Programs Manager, EMEA and LATM (FTC)
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE