Major Account Manager
Location: Stockholm, SE
Job Number: 30489
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Due to our relentless growth and continuing success, we are looking for experienced Account Manager with a successful track record of selling enterprise software solutions to large national and global enterprise accounts in Denmark. You will be responsible for the commercial relationship and sales strategy with these accounts. A successful candidate will be able to build and manage a virtual team of sales specialists, product specialists and partners. Successful candidates will be comfortable talking to C-Level business people about business problems and will have a track record of closing large transactions in enterprise level accounts.
In this role you will effectively collaborate with other teams, including presales, professional services, marketing, alliance management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties and alliance partners.
Reporting to the Nordic Director, the role covers Denmark with regional and/or global coordination where appropriate.
You will lead the major account planning process for each account and drive business development and go-to market activities within each account to achieve annual revenue targets. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, revenue delivery and coordinating the virtual account teams. In addition you will;
- Meet and exceed sales revenue targets for each account
- Develop and execute a business plan for each account
- Match the benefits of Informaticas solutions to the business requirements of the account.
- Understand organizational structures and decision making processes
- Present our value proposition to accounts, using strategic partners where required.
- Develop strategy for displacing competition where they are active in an account
- Work with the marketing organization to develop plans for each account, publicize success stories and enhance the Informatica brand
Your skills / experience
- Demonstrable track record of software sales to large enterprise accounts
- Minimum 10 years of experience in enterprise software sales
- Determination and a never give up attitude
- Proven account management experience and a record of building strong business relationships within large accounts.
- Experience from structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, order fulfillment etc.
- Demonstrable track record of sales campaign delivery
- Commercially astute, with the ability to promote and sell the business benefits of Informatica rather than features and functions
- Experience of project management in large accounts
- Target driven, possessing passion and a commitment to exceed sales targets, and a proven track record of having done so
- Clear vision on Sales and knows how to bring this across to the client
- Very strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels within accounts
- Ability to challenge both internally and externally
- Articulate verbally and in writing; a good communicator and presenter.
- Fluent Danish and English, both oral and written
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. Its an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Major Account Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, SE