Solution Architect (Presales)
Location: Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 30490
Position Title: Solutions Architect
Informatica is currently looking for a Solution Architect with experience in Data Management to join our UK Presales team in the UK.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for coordinating technical and Pre-Sales activities in our most strategic accounts. In the role of Solution Architect, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Solution Architect you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- The Strategic Solution Architect team are responsible for Informatica’s largest UK Clients.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll work with sales and extended teams to define and execute account plans and sales strategies for pursuing specific opportunities and strategic account management.
- The tasks you will perform include qualify specific opportunities technically; determine and discover needs and validate the Informatica proposed solution for technical closure.
- You’ll be assisting prospects in developing the business case for acquiring Informatica’s products and also to identify and understand the business issues that our solution can affect.
- In addition, you’ll be expected to explain the benefit of Informatica’s products (including but not limited to their architecture, features, technical/business benefits) to prospects through presentations, detailed discussions, demos, and other proof points in order to reinforce the value proposition.
- It will be your responsibility to manage the definition and delivery or Proof of Concepts and custom demonstrations to clearly articulate to the prospect the business value of the Informatica platform.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide Product Management, Product Marketing, and other Corporate teams with input and feedback on product direction, individual features, and market positioning.
- Compose and publish external facing white papers, case studies, blog posts and articles for technical magazines.
- Secure and execute speaking engagements at industry conferences, partner events and user groups.
- At least ten years of implementation and/or pre-sales experience with Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data Management or a related discipline.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate a network of resources.
- A college degree.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You will draw on your domain expertise and practical experience to become a trusted advisor to the prospect’s technical and business teams and help secure both net new software sales and ensure existing subscriptions are renewed.
Nice to Have
- TOGAF or similar accreditation.
- Experience of working with Global System’s Integrators.
- Accreditation with Cloud infrastructure.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Solution Architect (Presales)
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB