Principal Pricing Analyst
Location: City, US
Job Number: 30499
Position Title: Principal Pricing Analyst
Principal Pricing Analyst
Develops, evaluates, and implements pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics. Frequently interacts with Marketing, Sales, and Finance to provide reports, training, and insight as well as collaboration on larger company wide initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Conducts research and performs competitive pricing analysis across regions and product families.
• Builds and supports relationship with Sales/Marketing, Business Development, and Finance to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements.
• Projects impact of pricing changes, individual promotions, and rebate programs on revenue.
• Designs, creates, and administers pricing databases and drives implementation of pricing proposals across the organization.
• Routinely creates, updates, and shares reports within the pricing ecosphere for a variety of stakeholders.
• Drive efforts in training of Sales personnel in pricing & licensing policy.
• Lead efforts to design, manage, and support of pricing and packaging analysis and reporting projects.
• Provide deal desk support to Sales on software license interpretation, price book, pricing and price policies.
• Monitors ongoing competitive environment to ensure practices do not adversely impact company reputation or customer satisfaction.
Knowledge & Skills
• Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
•Thorough understanding of Informatica business priorities, strategy and direction.
• Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
• Advanced ability to translate business asks and data requirements into reporting requirements and deliverables.
• Wide knowledge of how pricing strategy is driven by market trends & company strategy and what impacts internal adjustments result in.
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Pricing Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JL1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US